Thursday 2 January 2020

[Review] Tesco Strawberry bites with a yoghurt flavoured coating with fruit puree

When I spotted this box, I thought they were white chocolate covered freeze dried strawberries but it turns out to be yoghurt coated snacks.

I love yoghurt coated snacks because of the yoghurt coating but it is often nuts or raisins that are coated.
The Tesco Strawberry bites are cube shaped pieces of fruit puree covered in a yoghurt flavoured coating which definitely appeals more than nuts or raisins.


As for the taste, I definitely liked it because it was yoghurt coated snacks to the next level.
The pairing of chocolate like yoghurt and strawberry is simply delicious.

Other snacks I would like to see covered in yoghurt coating are dehydrated apple pieces and coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...