Monday 6 January 2020

[Review] Vegan Steak bake at Greggs for Veganuary in UK

As soon as it was the 2nd of January, I was on the look out for Greggs steakbake.
It was sold out in Tunbridge wells so I had to try again the next time I was out.


From the posts I had already seen, it was said to be salty and the filling is similar to meat pie so I was expecting the filling to be similar to Greggs vegan sausage roll but darker in colour.
Finally got the vegan steak bake which was piping hot from the cabinet.



Took a few bites until I got to the filling and I was quite surprised the filling was thick and moist, nothing like the previous posts, so I think they have improved it.
The filling looked like bolognese sauce which was good and it wasn't as salty as I anticipated which was mentioned in earlier posts.

Overall, it was quite nice and more comforting because the filling is delicious and I could taste onions in it which complemented it nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...