Saturday 27 May 2023

Tesco finest Egg Custard Tarts (Summer Edition)

When I saw these Tesco finest Egg Custard Tarts (Summer Edition), they made me look twice because I was wondering how they different to the usual egg custard tarts apart from being different in shape and costing more.
One day, I felt like something sweet so decided to try them.
As there were two of them, I had one chilled and one warmed in the microwave for 12 seconds.
The chilled one was much nicer, the tart base is the usual short crust but because of the tart shape you get an even ratio of filling to pastry compared to the regular custard tarts.
The custard filling was much richer and intense in taste so it was actually quite nice along with the nutmeg.
Having it warmed was not to my liking, the filling was much sweeter and the consistency was like smooth creme that was really thick and silky.
The tart base was much softer as well.










1 comment:

  1. Wow! This article is too much helpful. I really appreciate your precious and hard work. You did a great job to bring these information to your readers. I wan to say thank you for this effort. I am the admin of Orange Foods Expert which is the best frozen food company in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...