Monday 13 March 2023

John West on the go noodles pots with canned tuna

I love trying instant noodles, pot noodles etc so I was captivated by John West on the go noodle pots because you have the fun of opening can and making some noodles in a pot!!
As well as noodles, you can get cous cous pots or pasta pots.
The four choices are:
Mediterranean Tuna Couscous Pot
Indian Tuna biryani Rice Pot
Thai Tuna green curry noodle pot
Italian tomato and herb pasta pot



I was at Tescos when I wanted to buy them and they only had Thai green curry and cous cous so I went for the Thai noodles.
The noodles were how I expected being the typical curry taste you get for noodle pots but it was fun adding the tuna from the can and it really took it to the next level making it moreish so I actually finished it.

As it was quite enjoyable, I also got the Italian tomato and herb from Morrisons.
The pasta is much better and really softens up in 5 minutes unlike other brands which are a little crispy.
The tomato flavour is a bit cheap overwhelmed by bell peppers and paprika flavours.
However adding the tuna took it to the next level making it moreish so it ended up delicious. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...