Thursday 24 November 2022

Sainsbury's Pud You Dare Cafe experience

As a foodie, I am always upset when traditional food disappears hence, I like to eat and document as many traditional foods like pie mash, English bakery and old school food as possible.
The humble Christmas pudding is also in danger, so I was elated that Sainsbury's are doing a Pud You Dare Cafe experience to put the pudding back on track.
Not only do they have traditional pudding but there is also a modern Caramelised Biscuit Pudding served with a spiced caramel sauce and a sprinkling of biscuit crumb.
The cafe is only there for two days where I went along and tried the puddings.
Although, I am not much of a Christmas pudding fan, it is a must during Christmas.
The Taste the Difference 18-Month Matured Christmas Pudding was seriously good and even better with double cream while the Caramelised Biscuit pudding had a modern twist without being too sweet yet decadent.
To appreciate the puddings, I opted for custard and double cream that was not spiked so that I could taste everything properly.
At the experience, you get to choose different sauces and topping with the pud complimented by drinks.
For drinks, I had the cranberry orange presse which was refreshing.
Overall, I was so glad I got to the cafe which was free of charge held at Hello Love in Holborn and for every attendee at the cafĂ©, Sainsbury’s will donate £3 to Comic Relief.

More info:
https://www.about.sainsburys.co.uk/news/latest-news/2022/10-11-2022-pud-you-dare
Opening Days: Thursday 24th & Friday 25th November 2022
Address: HELLO LOVE, 62–64 Southampton Row, London WC1B 4AR
Opening Times: 12pm – 7pm on Thursday 24th November, and 11am – 7pm on Friday 25th November
Cost: FREE
Booking: Via www.opentable.co.uk/r/sainsburys-pud-you-dare-cafe-london 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...