Saturday 5 November 2022

M&S Christmas Tree Yumnut and Panettonut reviewed - Christmas Sweet Treats 3 pack

M&S are really revving it this year with sweets, first it was the Christmas Tree yumnut and then there is the Panettonut.
The best thing is that you can try them both with the Christmas Sweet Treats pack for 5.25.



M&S have been really successful with yumnuts that they keep rolling out new yumnuts every now and then.
For Christmas this year, they have come out with a Christmas Tree shaped yumnut which is more festive than the Santa's belt.
The yumnut is also filled with delicious strawberry jam however I felt that the yumnut was too sugary for my liking.


Although I am not a fan of panettone, I was really keen to try the M&S panettonut which is a panettone and doughnut hybrid.
I am not sure if I got a bad one of the batch but the doughnut was dry and didn't feel soft.
The only thing that was heavenly was the dreamy vanilla custard and the mixed orange zest.
The panettone style doughnut felt stale in the sense that when you poked it there was resistance and not giving in.
Anyway, I think I should give this another go and update this.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...