Wednesday 30 November 2022

Cottage Desserts Black Forest Trifle

I have always wanted to try a black forest trifle but the ones you see in the supermarkets use chocolate custard!
As soon as I saw this Cottage Desserts Black Forest Trifle, I rushed to pay for it, and I was not disappointed.
To be honest, I have not seen much of this brand around so it could be a regional thing.
The cherries are not equally distributed but there were three cherries in the jelly and there is a small piece of sponge.
The most impressive thing was the jelly because it was a firm one and I mean really firm as there was some resistance when you put your spoon into it.
It does contain bovine jelly but it made the jelly delish!!
The custard and cream blended in nicely and most importantly it was fresh cream and not synthetic.
Will definitely be buying more.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...