Saturday 7 May 2022

Wenzels croisnuts, Victoria sponge whoopie and sausage roll review

It has been a while since I visited Wenzels.
The only reason I visited again was for the croisnuts, Victoria sponge whoopie and the sausage roll.
I was captivated by the cherry bakewell and strawberry and cream croisnut.





Both of the croisnuts were quite firm and not as airy as other ones I have tried.
Apart from that both were really tasty especially the cherry bakewell.
The strawberry and cream was also superb because of the jam but the only thing I did not like was the alternative cream which brings me back to the days of terrible synthetic cream.


The Victoria Sponge whoopie was a total disappointment as the sponge was too dry and hard.



The sausage was how it should be so I wouldn't mind getting it again but it is much pricier than Greggs.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...