Friday 13 May 2022

Little Moons Mochi ice cream review

Yes I know mochi ice creams come from Asia but I actually prefer mochi ice creams in the West because of the flavours.
A good flavour really makes a difference and I don't have an Asian palatte hence the flavours at Little Moons are to my liking such as the Pistachio.
Little Moons have expanded their offerings over the years and offer more than 10 flavours now so there is a flavour for everyone.
I've had my fair share in Asia and I really dislike boring mango, matcha etc.
Recently tried the Honey Pistachio, Italian Hazelnut and the Salted Caramel Miso.
The honey pistachio was amazing because you could really taste the pistachio as well as see bits of pistachio in it, the salted caramel miso was outstanding as you could really taste the caramel and miso however the hazelnut was a let down as it was bland unlike the pistachio.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...