Saturday 14 May 2022

farmfoods crunchy pancakes

I was brought up with Findus Crispy Pancakes so I really like them.

Back in those days there were quite a few flavours like Chicken and Mushroom, Beef and Onions and I think there was curry chicken.
Findus no more because they are now sold under Birds Eye and the flavours are different.
Farmfoods also have their version so I decided to give then a go.
Their offerings were cheese and the beef and onion.
Fearing the stringy tasteless Mozzarella I got the beef.

Visually, they still look the same as findus and not as oily as Birds.
Taking a bite so many years later, the exterior part was still the same but a lot drier.
The beef and onion filling was quite different from the product picture because looked like curry sauce and the minced beef was more like beef puree.
Overall, not bad but I prefer the original and the Birds Eye version.



1 comment:

  1. The cheese Findus were the best. Just strong cheddary filling. Better than the cheese and ham bits one. Regular kiddie staple but I loathed the mince ones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...