Saturday 2 June 2012

Ottogi cheese bokki

Got these cup noodles that were cheese flavoured.

They are Korean and the instructions did not make sense to me so I guessed the instructions.

I poured boiling water to the level marking on the outside of the bowl which is lower than the indented ridge in the bowl and then added the cheese powder.





















After a while the noodles were soft and ready to eat.

I did not like it at all because the texture of the noodles were foamy and the cheese did not taste like cheese.
It just tasted like milk powder with a hint of cheese and it was sweet.





10 comments:

  1. You are supposed to poke holes through the lid with your chopsticks and pour the water out after the noodles have softened. Then add the cheese and seasoning packets. I miss that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this noodles. It should be drained first and before mixing the powder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get this. I love it so much, had one of those while i was at HK. -.- i've been looking and looking now and i can't find any of those in Melbourne. Any ideas where i can get it? most asian store in melbourne don't stock them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you mean this? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ottogi-Bodle-Bodle-Cheese-Korean-Raman-Instant-Noodle-Meal-Korea-110g-x-4-packs-/321248243749?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4acbe33025#shpCntId

      Delete
  5. Hi! I recently tried Cheese Bokki and I was looking for bloggers who share my happy experience with this unique cheese flavoured noodle cup :) I used to eat it with "undrained" water too. I just love to drink the cheese soup brought by the powder hhahaha
    Have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. same. I thought it was a noodle soup so i didnt drain the water and put the the cheese powder still good taste 😅

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...