Friday 19 April 2024

Ginsters new breakfast roll and butter chicken bake

Ginsters have launched two new products, the breakfast roll and butter chicken bake.
The Breakfast roll is basically a sausage roll with British pork sausage meat, potato, smoked bacon, scrambled egg and tomato ketchup, encased in light puff pastry.
On first bite, you could really taste the bacon and the smokiness, then it was the black pepper.
After another bites, it was a lot of crunchy pieces of fine potatoes which made it feel like a pasty.
I suppose I did get some scrambled egg but overall it didn't make me think of breakfast, I felt like eating a baconey pasty because of the black pepper and potato.
The roll felt really waxy because I could feel this waxy coating on my tongue at the end so had to wash it down with some tea.
The butter chicken bake was so different and nice.
It was really comforting and tasted like old school curries even though it tasted nothing like a proper butter chicken.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...