Sunday 7 April 2024

Gecchele Italian pastries and bakes - Spring cake Review

Gecchele is an Italian brand that is everywhere!
You will find cakes, pastries etc under this brand but somehow I just don't get captivated but they had two cakes that got my attention because of the packaging and the way they were similar to traybakes but in a cake form.
There was a vanilla cake with sprinkles and there was a chocolate cake with smarties so I got the vanilla cake.
The boxes for these cakes were very nice and immensely different to their range, it was colourful and targeted at the younger generation.
Unfortunately, I didn't like it because the texture was too soft and crumbly and the vanilla taste was more like lemon.
The cake colour was dark and looked nothing like the picture which was pale. 
The chocolate would probably fared better but I chose the vanilla because I was hoping it to taste like the English ones.
Imported by Adriatic UK, bought from the corner shop for 3.19.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...