Monday 18 December 2023

M&S Food Decorate your own Churros stars

I love anything star shaped so got these M&S Food Decorate your own Churros stars which were £8.
In the box, you get cinnamon sugar, sprinkles and chocolate sauce.
Unfortunately, I only got one snowflake sprinkle in the sachet.
I decided not to decorate the stars since there was only one snowflake and not everyone likes chocolate sauce so it was used as a dip.
Additionally, I added a whipped cream dip as well.
The star shaped churros are actually better than regular churros in my point of view because it has less surface area hence less oil absorption when they were manufactured.
The texture was like Jamaican dumplings because I undercooked them intentionally as I wanted a soft centre.
Overall, I really enjoyed dipping these stars into chocolate, cream and the cinnamon sugar.
The chocolate sauce was lush as it didn't taste cheap.
#ssgmarksandsparks





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...