Thursday 12 October 2023

Matcha by Dirtea

The Magic mushrooms from the East have finally reached the west and many companies have discovered the super benefits to health they have.
There are different mushrooms like reishi, lion maine, turkey tail, maca and cordeceps etc.
They are available in the form of powder for convenience or combined with coffee/matcha/hot chocolate powder for a hit me up drink. 
I'm so glad Dirtea had a pop up so I got to try it after seeing them at Selfridges. 
As a non coffee drink, I was really pleased to discover Dirtea had hot chocolate and matcha so I tried the matcha which had Lion Maine, tremella, Turkey tail, MCT and Moringa. 
The drink isn't sweetened so you can taste what its like as well but overall the matcha just tasted like regular matcha. 
There was no bitterness or this herbal taste like Quirky Monkey.
@dirteaworld









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...