Thursday 19 October 2023

Maretti Bruschette chips review

One day I was looking for some crackers to go with pate and cheese and I was so glad I did not pop into my local supermarket as I found something much better.
I spotted these Maretti Bruschette chips which come in so many flavours.
Tomato and olives, Pizza, Garlic, Sour cream, Fine cheese, Mediterranean vegetables, Mushroom and there are few more that were not stocked.
Oddly different flavours are priced differently.
I bought the Spinach and cheese to try and couldn't believe how good they were so ended up buying all the other flavours.
What I liked about them were that each slice was uniformly flat and the taste of each flavour was good without any weird aftertaste.
It is interesting that these Italian inspired snacks are Bulgarian marketed for the UK as their website is in English.
Although they are baked, the texture is similar to freeze dried snacks.
The reason they seem freeze dried is that there are no burnt surfaces or any browned surfaces which would occur if they were oven cooked.
Anyway, to summarize all the flavours were really good.
My favourite is the spinach cheese, the mushroom which tastes like crispy bruschette pieces in instant mushroom soup powder and the tomato and olives.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...