Monday 14 August 2023

bubbleology mixology kits at ASDA : Taro milk tea reviewed

Bubbleology is a bubble tea joint that has been established in the UK for a while and now they have these bubble tea kits that were new to ASDA a few months ago.
It took me a while to get motivated to make it even though they are simple to execute.
To make it extra special, I made it with CAMEL milk which makes it creamier.
In the pack, you get a straw, pearls and taro powder.
All you do is dissolve the taro powder and then add milk.
The pearls are cooked in the microwave and I am so glad I tried it before adding it to the drink because they are so sweet.
I swirled the pearls in some water before adding it to the drink to remove some of the sweetness which worked.
To summarize, the taro drink was to my liking as it was creamy and not too sweet.
@bubbleology.uk @bubbleology













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...