Friday 16 June 2023

Walkers new Wotsit, Doritos and Monster Munch crisps

Walkers have been a bit boring lately so I am glad they have done something.
Basically, they have turned wotsits, doritos and Monster munch snacks into crisps!
I wanted to get dorito crisps but I don't like it spicy so got the Monster Munch first as I do like pickled flavours.
I was planning to try the wotsits crisps but I felt that it will taste similar to the SPUDOS cheese and onion ones because when I tried those, they reminded of crisp wotsits.
To be fair, you can't expect the new creations to be the same because potato crisps and maize snacks are different.
These don't melt in your mouth like maize/corn snacks and the doritos will have a strong maize taste that the crisps wont have.


Monster Munch CRISPS reviewed!!
These were nice in my opinion but I think I can see a love/hate brewing up because they are super acidic like a pickled onion straight from the jar so it depends if you like that.






Also available are wotsits and doritos style crisps @tescofood @walkers_crisps @tescoirl @aldispecialbuysuk
#ssgcrisps #crisps #walkerscrisps #monstermunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...