Thursday 22 June 2023

aah! Bisto for chicken with garden herbs

Bisto is my favourite gravy so when this new gravy for chicken came out I didn't hesitate to get it.
The design of this limited edition gravy looks like spring and Easter because it is yellow but this came out in June bought from ASDA.
I haven't tried the original Bisto chicken gravy but I was seriously satisfied with this as the herbs were so comforting especially the sage.
Again, I'm one of those weird ones who drinks it like soup and it was really chickeny in terms of taste and smell.
They would definitely go with some chipolata sausages not to mention the roast chicken!!
I have always been fascinated how they make the granules into these uniform sprinkle shapes!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...