Sunday 5 February 2023

Morrisons 35p Milk chocolate and 90p Hazelnut Milk Chocolate

The Morrisons 35p Milk chocolate is something I would never buy because of the price but only because I had a 5 pound Amazon fresh voucher.
When I have vouchers, I normally get things I wouldn't buy or get something with a price that matches the value so I use it in one go.
This time I decided to use it on a Morrison branded product as well as an amazon branded one.
I didn't have any expectations on the chocolate but I think it was the vanilla that made it tasty and the chocolate had a nice snap as well.




While the milk chocolate was really nice, the hazelnut milk chocolate was disappointing.
It was studded with lots of hazelnuts but sadly it was just sweet and you couldn't even taste the chocolate or hazelnuts.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...