Sunday 5 February 2023

Vitamin D by Zooki

To be honest, I don't normally take flavoured vitamins because you they contain extra sugars and flavourings.
Recently tried the berry flavoured Vitamin D by Zooki which tasted seriously nice.
The taste is like forest fruits fromage frais and the sweetness was just right without any artificial aftertaste.
I was expecting it to be like a gel and opaque but the colour and consistency was nice.
In terms of dosage, it is higher than my regular vitamin D by three times.
But in a way, it works out about right because you might not be getting every drop out of it due to the pouch compared to tablets.
Overall, I have only tried one sachet but will see how I get along but so far I am impressed by the taste alone.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...