Wednesday 4 January 2023

New Halos steamed doughnuts

GIFTED: New Halos steamed doughnuts.
After Christmas, it gets a bit boring especially the few days before you anticipate the new year to come.
Anyway, Halos gave foodies something to look forward to by launching their new doughnuts at ASDA on the 27th December!!
I was really lucky to get my mitts on them as Halos sent me a box to try with chocolate and choc orange.
Note, these are steamed hence the texture is a little different basically cakey.
My favourite of the two is definitely the chocolate because who doesn't like chocolate.
Can't wait to see them launch their other flavours they've developed like the raspberry and lemon.
Overall, I would definitely recommend them, £1.50 at ASDA.

@haywoodandpadgett
@halos_official
@asda



https://www.facebook.com/SuperBritishGirl/posts/pfbid0qgpD6wDithmLZeXACBn6L6SwP7zn9PvtpW7UjpugHuJZp4R7cN1rhJGbM9wqMByGl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...