Wednesday 4 January 2023

M&S Food Ho Ho Hoisin Duck Dragon Roll

I know M&S Food Hoisin Duck Dragon Roll isn't an authentic sushi roll but I felt I had to give it a try because I liked the combo of ingredients.
I felt that if I didn't try this, I would be regretting for the whole year as some items might not return next Christmas.
Although, crispy onions are not used in traditional sushi, it is quite common in UK and I love it!
The Hoisin Duck Dragon roll is made with a cherry hoisin sauce, crispy onions, umami mayo, and pomegranate.
The taste of this was amazing as you can really taste the cherry as well as the hoisin and then you have the lovely crispy onions as well as other mind blowing spices so it was quite unsual in taste yet delicious.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...