Friday 23 December 2022

ASDA Santa's Belt Donut

I was going to buy this yesterday but put it down because I could imagine how it would taste.
In the end I got it the next day since I have already wasted money on some stuff that didn't taste good so it wouldn't hurt to buy something that cost less.
Basically, Santa's belt is a huge, long donut sliced horizontally filled with cream with jam on the top looking like an eclair.
Although it looks big, I felt that it was like two cream donuts made into one because I already ate half the belt.
Overall, it tasted how I imagined it to be as it was the same as the regular asda cream donuts but presented in a different way.
At the base of the donut edges, there is weirdly some chocolate sauce that keeps the donut in place which does make it slightly tastier with some chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...