Tuesday 14 June 2022

Rustlers slow cooked Mini Ribs and Chicken Wings

Rustlers which specializes in microwave burgers now do slow cooked chicken wings and mini ribs!
As a Rustlers fan, I had to try them.
The idea of slow cooked sounded good, to me that means meat that comes off the bone effortlessly.
I tried the ribs first and before I bought them, they reminded me of other supermarket ribs where it comes in a pouch that you reheat in the microwave and it was exactly that.
The BBQ sauce is separate so I tried it before putting it on the ribs which was a wise thing to do because I found it too sweet and nothing like the sauce they use for the Rustlers ribs burger which is smoky and sweet.
Anyway, apart from the sauce being too sweet, the riblets were pretty decent and came off the bone nicely.
The meat texture was soft and springy so not bad for £2.50 considering the supermarket ones cost at least £3-4.
Well done Rustlers but then it could probably be supplied by the same people who supply the supermarket ones.
Will be trying the wings soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...