Thursday 23 June 2022

DUG dairy free potato milk and smoothie

There are so many plant / vegan option for milk these days and it all revolves around soy, rice, oat etc with the recent editons of peas.
Now there is potato milk which I have been trying to get my hands on ever since it was launched.
DUG dairy free potato comes from Sweden.
Looking at the ingredients, it contains 9% potato.
There was no potato taste which I was hoping for and it just tasted like lightly sweetened soy milk so I wonder how much peas are in it because there is no percentage for that.
A year later, I tried it at IFE2023 which is made using a new formula and I felt that it tasted just like milk.
Normally, I prefer unsweetened but their sweetened version was quite pleasant and the sweeteners used were natrual.
Overall, not bad and pleasant to drink on its own.






Coming soon is the DUG smoothie which I really want to try because it contains potatoes too!






1 comment:

  1. https://vsthd.com/melody-sauce-vst/ it is a piece of information and thank so much share with this post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...