Sunday 6 May 2018

[Nissin] Ippudo Spicy Tonkotsu Flavour (AKA) Instant noodles

Ippudo is a famous ramen joint with restaurants all over the world.
The ramen there has a good broth and I like their extra thin noodles.

I discovered these Ippudo cup noodle series by Nissin so I got the Ippudo Spicy Tonkotsu Flavour (AKA) Instant noodles.

On the lid, there is a sachet of Black Garlic Oil.

I tried a bit on its own and it was just garlicky.

After peeling back the lid, the noodles looked promising because they were thin and there were lots of seaweed and dehydrated meat slices.
The taste was ok but I preferred the creamy [Nissin] Ippudo Tonkotsu Flavour.

As well as the Spicy Tonkotsu, there is also [Nissin] Ippudo Tonkotsu Flavour Shiro Instant Noodles:
http://supersupergirl-food.blogspot.hk/2018/05/nissin-ippudo-tonkotsu-flavour-shiro.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...