Saturday 15 August 2020

[Review] THE SMOKIN’ VEGAN PIZZA by The White Rabbit

The White Rabbit a successful company which started off in 2017 that offers gluten, dairy and soy free pizzas.
The company is called The White Rabbit because it all began at the White Rabbit Pub in Oxford.

If you spot their pizzas at the supermarket, you will definitely remember it because of the simple and bold black and white design with a rabbit logo.
As a foodie, I had to give it a try so I got the Smokin Vegan pizza which has chargrilled peppers, sauteed mushrooms and baby spinach.
They use MozzaRisella which is plant based cheese made from brown rice grown and sprouted in Italy.

Overall, I was impressed with the pizza topping and the cheese because it tasted how it should but I was a little let down by the pizza base because it was somehow different but any how I was still glad I tried a pizza from The White Rabbit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...