Saturday 15 August 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Plant Kitchen Cottage Pie

A while ago I tried Marks and Spencers Plant Kitchen Mushroom Pie which was good but a bit boring in the sense it was just mushrooms.
This time I tried the Marks and Spencers Plant Kitchen Cottage Pie which was more impressive.
First you have the silky mashed potatoes on top and then the soya mince beneath which was very wholesome.
As well as the mince, you have lots of vegetables that made it tasty.
There was something starchy and the size of it was bigger than your average kidney bean which led me to look at the ingredients and it was chestnuts as suspected.
I liked the way all these ingredients were added to make it delicious like lentils, carrots and at touch of ale to give you that comforting cottage pie feeling.
Overall, I really recommend it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...