Saturday 28 February 2015

Cheap fix at IKEA Bistro

I was feeling peckish so came here for some snacks.
As expected the queue was quite long but the staff were quite efficient so I got my food quickly.






I would have ordered chicken leg but it was not on the menu, by the time I saw it at the food counter it was too late.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
meatballs:

The meatballs were quite soft, and the texture is a bit like a burger in meat ball form with delicious gravy.
There is jam as well but I didn't feel like adding jam.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
vegetable medallion:

The vegetable patty was big and satisfying with big chunks of potato and broccoli in it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
thai fish cakes:
I didn't like the fish cakes because they were too spicy.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...