Saturday 6 February 2010

[OR4-6/2/2006] Buffalo Wings at Ruby Tuesday Kowloon Bay

I chose Ruby Tuesday as I was looking forward to their spicy buffalo wings, featured on their promotional stand, however I was so disappointed when I got them, because on the picture, they were all featured as drummettes, but they turned out to be wings. I questioned the waiter and he explained that they come in batches of wings or drummettes, so it depends what type they get.
I would have preferred if the picture had a note saying for illustration purposes, because usually restaurants show pictures that are “What you see is what you get!!”

They also tasted ordinary, like what they taste at pizza hut, so I would not recommend ordering this item, as I would expect it would taste far better for a restaurant like this.

Anyway another side dish saved the day, which was cheese fries, they were nice thick fries with cheese melted on the top. Thankfully i had a 60% off voucher or I wouldn’t consider eating there.

One of the staff's attitude was quite strange, she was always staring at our table and she seemed quite rude since we sat down, she didn’t appear to understand English either.

Ruby Tuesday Kowloon Bay
九龍灣偉業街33號德福廣場一期P26號舖
Shop P26, Telford Plaza Phase One, 33 Wai Yip Street, Kowloon Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...