Saturday 6 February 2010

[OR3-6/2/2006] Wide vegetarian choice of Rice rolls at QQ Rice 西龍傳香飯糰

Wide vegetarian choice.

I was attracted to this fast food shop by its design, promoting healthy food.

Usually I do not eat glutinous rice or rice with fried dough inside, however I thought this one was rather special, as you get to choose different rices, and as a standard you can choose 6 different fillings, which is quite a lot since you normally would probably get to choose 3 or 4. The food is also displayed in front of you, so you can see what there is to choose.

First of all I chose the Ice lake wild rice, and it was really hard to choose the fillings, because the choice was amazing. I really liked the Vegetarian variety, as there were a lot of choices. I ended choosing: Crisp Caraway, Crispy Vegetarian Meat, Black Pepper Mushroom, Emperor Vegetable, and with two more choice left I chose Tuna and Crisp Shrimp Bran.

It tasted very nice, the Ice Lake wild rice was very fragrant, and the filling was as nice as imagined.

On other visits I also tried the Honey and Rice drink, which was very nice, not too sweet but keeping the flavour and the smell of the rice. As well as the Honey drink, I have also tried five rice drink, which was also nice, but it was a little bit creamy and viscous, but quite distinctive in taste since I haven’t seen this drink anywhere.

As for dessert I have tried the Milk Pudding, Five rice milk pudding. The Five rice milk pudding is basically the same as the Milk pudding, except there is an extra layer of rice beneath it. I enjoyed this dessert as they were not too sweet, and had a gentle flavour to it.

QQ Rice 西龍傳香飯糰
彩虹港鐵彩虹站大堂15號舖
Shop 15, Choi Hong MTR station, Choi Hung

Review on openrice:
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/%E5%BD%A9%E8%99%B9-%E8%A5%BF%E9%BE%8D%E5%82%B3%E9%A6%99%E9%A3%AF%E7%B3%B0/95362?tc=MYOR&con=rvw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...