Wednesday 4 September 2024

Lola's cupcakes

Lola's cupcakes have been around since 2006 but I've never tried them.
Finally tried because of the mini cupcakes so I can try more flavours.
I was drawn by this mobile cart outside Charing Cross which is different to the other ones like Tottenham court road/London Bridge because they offer more flavours like black forest, carrot cake etc.
Ended getting four because it comes in box.
Red Velvet, GF red velvet, black forest and carrot cake.
There was salted caramel, chocolate hazelnut which I would try too but the cake base was chocolate so I didn't try as the black forest was already a chocolate base.
The carrot cake was how it was meant to be with spices like cinnamon.
The buttercream/frosting is the best I've tasted so far because the texture is thick and creamy yet not sugary or crunchy without being too sweet.
Both the black forest and red velvet were equally as good.
As for the gf one, it was still nice but probably a little denser but not by much.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...