Sunday 5 May 2024

USA Nissin Cup Noodles Breakfast Maple Syrup Pancakes and everything bagel

I was so excited that you can readily get the USA Nissin Cup Noodles Breakfast Maple Syrup Pancakes, Sausage, and Egg and everything bagel which were out earlier last year.
Finally got my hands on both and was so excited to try but the catch is that you have to use a MICROWAVE to cook it for 4 minutes which takes a long time!!!!
Unfortunately, there was no microwave about in the hotel so had to do it the old way with hot water.
Looking at the ingredients, there was starch which should thicken the sauce while the noodles absorb it in the microwave but 4 minutes is seriously a hell of a long time when convenience meals only take 2 minutes.
It made me wonder if the noodles would be too soft but looking at photos from other people, it seems to work, the noodles looked defined and the sauce has been absorbed as the strands of noodles are brown.
If you use the hot water method like I did, it just goes soft and obviously you get a broth.
Other than that, they were really delicious, the smoky sweet maple delivered.
As for the everything bagel noodle, it did not disappoint.
Again, was at a hotel but this time I put less water like I usually do so you there is minimal broth.
The taste is not your usual cup noodle but it was nice in the sense that it was a bit like artificial carbonara with a hint of sweetness and the best bit was the poppy seeds, caraway seeds, crunchy garlic and onion.
I was so surprised that the poppy seeds were so good in the noodles that I bought a pack of poppy seeds to throw in my noodles in future.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...