Sunday 19 May 2024

Tesco finest Strawberries and Clotted cream Danish

Tesco finest Strawberries and Clotted cream Danish.
I love the idea of Strawberries and Clotted cream so how could I resist this Tesco finest Strawberries and Clotted cream Danish.
The labelling makes it difficult to see as well because the lines are too close to each other.
Described as a flaky Danish pastry filled with rich clotted cream custard topped with a sweet strawberry filling and crisp meringue pieces.
Although, I didn't really have any expectations, the strawberry filling gave me a surprise because I was expecting strawberry compote or puree but I found two strawberry halves.
However, I failed to find the rich clotted cream custard and not even the slightest yellow layer could be seen.
Overall, it was nice and not too sweet but even nicer with some cream.
@tescofood
#danish #strawberriesandcream
#ssgtesco 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...