Friday 15 March 2024

Tempo Cezerye bar (hazelnut, carrot and coconut)

Tempo Cezerye bar (hazelnut, carrot and coconut)
Spotted this WEIRD bar at my local which I had to try because from the pictures, the pairing of hazelnut, carrot and coconut is just strange for confectionery and it seemed nothing like an English carrot cake.
To my surprise, it was really nice compared to the other snacks I tried in the Tempo range which are terrible.
Cezerye is a traditional Turkish snack made of caramelized carrots with nuts and coated in coconut.
The taste of this was nothing like carrot but sweet, chewy and nutty with delicate coconut and hazelnut pieces.
It was so nice that I will probably buy it again and it tastes exactly like this chewy coconut peanut candy in Asia but much nicer as it contains hazelnuts.
#ssgturkish
#ssgsnacks









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...