Thursday 6 July 2023

Lidl Italiamo Pistachio yoghurt and Pistachios covered in milk chocolate

I love pistachio so when Lidl has these pistachios covered in milk chocolate and Pistachio yoghurt I had to get them both.


Pistachio yoghurt with dark chocolate & hazelnut sauce.
There were only two pots left so I grabbed one to try.
The top layer is obviously pistachio yoghurt so tried it first before mixing the bottom layer.
The pistachio yoghurt layer was quite nice and tart but there was some sweetness coming through.
I wouldn't say the pistachio is strong but the yoghurt is quite tart which goes well with the chocolate hazelnut sauce at the bottom but the only problem was the chocolate hazelnut taste was really prominent that when you mix it, the pistachio flavour is totally gone.
The chocolate hazelnut sauce at the bottom was quite watery.






Chocolate covered pistachios.
Having missed these chocolate covered pistachios on the last Italian round I had to get them.
To be honest, I was a bit disappointed with them because all you can taste is the sweetness but not much of the chocolate hence dark chocolate would have been better.
I would say it is similar to chocolate covered peanuts eg sweet and savoury but more savoury as they are pistachios









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...