Saturday 5 April 2014

Hojicha latte drumstick by Nestle

I don't normally try Nestle's drumsticks because the flavours are quite boring but I was looking at some icecreams when I discovered they had Hojicha latte flavour.

Hojicha is a roasted tea from Japan with a hint of caramel.

The Hojicha latte icecream tasted quite nice with a light tea taste.
I assumed the whole cone was filled with that icecream but when I got to the cone part it had vanilla icecream in it as well which was disappointing because only the top part was hojicha and the bottom tastes like vanilla icecream with a hint of coconut.

They also have pistachio drumsticks but if the bottom half is not filled with 100% pistachio icecream I would be pretty angry because I love pistachio icecream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...