Thursday 4 October 2012

Reese's minis - unwrapped mini cups PEANUT BUTTER CUPS and regular butter cups

I have never tried these before because there are not many American Brands in UK.

These peanut butter cups are peanut butter inside chocolate, in UK Peanut butter is just spread.

Anyway, I have vaguely seen these butter cups before because they remind me of Toffifee.

It was so interesting that these Peanut butter cups come in different sizes and for each different size the ratio of chocolate and peanut butter are different.

The size of the minis were really cute and on the packaging it actually shows the real size!
I found them quite sugary so I can only eat a few at a time and the peanut butter is more sugary than the spread.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...