Wednesday 10 December 2014

Cheesy fun with The Chunky Cheese Co

After getting some tasteless cheese, I was craving for some tasty cheese when I spotted these individually packed pieces of cheese which was perfect for me because I didn't feel like getting a block that day.

I really liked it because they had three flavours:
Mature cheddar with chilli and lime
Mature cheddar with cracked black pepper
Tangy mature cheddar.

Anyway, I bought all three to try but the shop stuck these nasty labels which won't come off!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mature cheddar with chilli and lime:
The chilli was surprisingly fiery and the lime was subtle.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mature cheddar with cracked black pepper:

The cheddar with cracked black pepper was really nice when you chewed the black pepper pieces releasing a nice peppery kick.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tangy mature cheddar.

Last but not least, I loved this one because of the sharp taste.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.thechunkycheeseco.co.uk/

This is what they look like without the labelling.
(Photo credits: The Chunky Cheese Co)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...