Thursday 20 March 2014

Heavenly egg free mayonnaise by Hampton Creek Foods

Just Mayo is cholesterol-free, egg free, dairy free, soy free, lactose free, gluten free, vegan, kosher and non-GMO mayonnaise which comes in two flavours Just Mayo and Chipotle Mayo.

I was so lucky to get my hands on a jar of Just Mayo from Hampton Creek Foods!!
 
When I opened the jar, there was a definate mayonnaise smell.
The mayonnaise looked thick but it was effortlessly spreadable and the knife glides in it so well.
I tried it on its own and it was so similar to Hellmans but it had a stronger lemony kick.

Anyway, I slapped it generously on my bread knowing that it was cholesterol free.
Plain bread and mayonnaise was just delicious!!
Next time I will use it as a dip with chips!!

I am not a vegetarian, but since the Vegetarian version tastes as good as real mayonnaise and good for your health, I would definitely buy Just Mayo!!

Just Mayo is made with yellow peas and will be available in the UK in the next few months, so watch out!

Hampton Creek Foods have also developed this product called Eat the Dough (made with sorghum flour) which a cookie dough that you can bake up or safely eat raw (no risk of salmonella!).
Look out for Just Scramble, a plant-based scrambled "egg" that will be available later this year!

For more information on Hampton Creek Foods:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hamptoncreekfoods
Website: http://www.hamptoncreekfoods.com/
Address: 371 10th Street, 10th St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: 844-423-6637

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...