Friday 6 January 2012

Japanese cinnamon vanilla coffee


Was given this from someone but without the packaging, so I am clueless on how to make this coffee because I hardly drink coffee anyway, but when I opened it up, the coffee was nicely packaged in a bag with paper holdalls around it.
Anyway, I pulled the paper and I think it was meant to stand in a cup, so I did that and pour hot water into the centre to let it drip.
Then I did the usual business of adding sugar and creamer and was amazed it tasted nice because I do not drink coffee. However I could not taste any cinnamon or vanilla.
Or I may have made it wrong and the coffee should have tasted stronger.
But nevertheless, it did not have a weird aftertaste nor did it make my mouth go sour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...