Monday 12 December 2011

Nissin Curry Cheese pot noodles


On my second time, I removed the cheese and poured water in the cup, after the noodles were soft enough I drained some of the soup and put the cheese back.
The cheese ended up nice and gooey and it tasted cheesier.



Cute opening tab

Never tried cup noodles with cheese, so had to try it.
After peeling the lid back, it was really fun finding cubes of dehydrated cheese and mushrooms.
There were two types of cheese and you could see there are two colours to the cheese.
As I have eaten this twice, I recommend taking out the cheese cubes and putting them back after the noodles are ready to eat.
The first time, the cheese was wasted because it dissolved into the soup and I couldnt taste it or see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...