Friday 4 November 2011

SBC 2011 Christmas series part 1

Glad it is Christmas again, especially for food there is lots more variety and new items.
To start off this year, I tried Starbucks Christmas Black Forest cake.
Next I am going to try the cranberry and blueberry Danish and the savoury wraps if they are not sold out yet.

I was attracted to the cake because of the whiteness of the cream and the cake was made up of other pieces of cake shaped together like the Battenberg or a brick wall but not as regular as the squares in that cake.


It tasted really nice, because the cake was made up of cake, mousse, cream, and pieces of jelly, which can be seen on the side.
But it was visually not as good as their product shot which attracted me in the first place.
Product shot
Product shot
There was only one piece of jelly, I would have preferred more.
I could taste some slight alcohol in the chocolate mousse.
It tasted mainly of chocolate and no taste of cherry whatsoever.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Price: $2x
Service: OK
Yummy factor: Ok
Sweetness levels: acceptable
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...